Winning at Weaning Bundle contains Tidy Tot's iconic Bib & Tray Kit in Dove Grey, plus two additional bibs at a great price. In this amazing value bundle you get 3 long-sleeved weaning bibs PLUS the award-winning food/sensory tray!
The multi award-winning Bib & Tray Kit completely protects your baby whilst weaning, as well as keeping your highchair and floor free from food mess and spills.
The long-sleeve, coverall bib attaches to the tray to close any gaps between baby and their highchair tray, preventing food from falling onto their lap and clothes.
The food-safe tray provides your baby with a large surface from which they can explore and discover food. The tray is just wider than baby’s arm span and the lipped tray stops food, cutlery, cups and bowls from falling to the food.
Ideal for all forms of weaning, including baby-led weaning, let baby explore and discover their food and develop their self-feeding skills whilst saving yourself all the washing and cleaning that comes with messy mealtimes!
- Includes 3 x Coverall Bibs & 1 x Tray
- Catches food mess and spills and protects clothes
- Prevents food, cutlery and utensils falling to the floor
- See at a glance how much your baby has eaten
- Long sleeve, coverall bib in easy-clean, water-resistant fabric
- Tray provides a hygienically clean, food-safe, BPA and Phthalate free surface for your baby to eat from
- Easy to clean – wipe clean tray and machine washable bib
- Easy to assemble & folds away for easy storage
- Comes with a handy, wipe-clean storage bag
- Also includes a Small Highchair Adaptor to improve stability on smaller framed highchairs
- Adjustable neck fastening suitable from 6 months up to 2 years
- Ideal for both weaning and messy play
How To Use
Place the Tidy Tot tray on top of your highchair or over your booster seat and use the suction cups on the underside of the tray to secure to your highchair tray or table.
Remove the wash strip from the Tidy Tot bib and attach the bib neatly to the front of the tray. Be sure to line up the Velcro strips on both the bib and the tray carefully
If you feel as though the Tidy Tot tray needs more stability, then you can secure it to the back of your highchair using the Small Highchair Adaptor.
Place your baby in their highchair or booster seat and feed their arms through the sleeves of the bib. Close the adjustable neck fastening for a comfortable fit.
We have created this handy video to show you how to set up to the Bib & Tray Kit. Not sure how to fold your Bib & Tray Kit?Click here to see how. Let baby enjoy and explore their food whilst you can relax about the amount of mess they are making!